Full Service Provider of Memorials in Tennessee Since 1898!
A memorial is not only a way to mark the resting place of a person; it is a way for a family to express their love. It does not need to be a sign of sorrow, but rather a celebration of the irreplaceable life of your loved one.
Our caring, professional expertise enables us to help you create a unique memorial for your loved ones. We specialize in granite and marble memorials in an array of sizes and styles to honor their lives.
Established in 1898, Rehorn & Kelly is a 4th generation firm with over 100 years’ experience in granite and marble. Our staff understands that this can be a difficult time for you and will help guide you through this part of the process.
Rehorn & Kelly is a full service provider of memorials for Tennessee. There are additional areas outside of Tennessee that may also be serviced upon request. We provide sales, service, design and installation of memorials.
Please browse our galleries that may help you in your design decisions. You may also contact our staff with any questions you might have. It is our commitment to help inform you each step in designing your memorial.
We want to help you create that one, special and meaningful memorial. We hope you will like what we have to offer and will consider letting us help you show your love with a proper memorialization. Even if your budget or cemetery will only allow for a small memorial, there is no reason to settle for the ordinary, with a little imagination, we can help you create something very special.
Rehorn & Kelly Proudly Offers:
- A convenient location of memorials are displayed at Austin & Bell Funeral Home in White House, TN.
- Free customized computer layout and design of your monument - which you approve before production begins.
- Over 100 years of friendly, helpful, attentive service and expertise.
- On-site production of your memorial.
- The widest variety of quality granite available.
- Knowledge of area cemetery's rules and regulations.
- Artistic custom designs and etchings.